Tuesday, August 23, 2011

no excuses

just life

here's a little look into the past two weeks since our mini vaca...

played with my camera while the girls did a project.


i just love these little faces!

originally i turned down two bookcases i was offered;

then changed my mind and turned the pile of stuff next to my bed into a pile of stuff + bookcases ;o)


spent a day at the beach with cede and the kiddos


even though it was cloudy and grey it was warm

it was one of the best days i've ever spent at the beach!






can't wait to do it again!

the girls and i made owls

it was katie's idea to make them fly, pretty cute huh?


my sister got married!!

and i got to be the photographer!!

it was my first time doing something like this...


not bad though huh?

i'd love to take some classes and make a career of it...

maybe some day.

and finally...

i came up with an idea to get my want-tos in life organized!


it isn't colorful or full of pictures,

but i tried that and it got me no where.

now with a glance i can decide on a project and get going.

from now on i will write my ideas on index cards,

if there is room i will post them,

if not they will go in a box until i've completed something.  :o)

i'm excited by this and am already getting stuff done!


No comments:

Post a Comment