Wednesday, October 19, 2011

photoshoot - Baliee & Noah

like me, my bestie is unimpressed with not only the quality but the price of school pictures

knowing my love for photography she asked me if i would want to take pics of her kiddos,

i excitedly accepted!

we went to the same little park where i took my girls,

less than a mile from our homes and so beautiful...





this last one of her was our favorite

Noah wasn't quite as into it as Bailee but i still managed to get a few,

personality and all...






again, the last one is our favorite :)

can't wait for the next photoshoot!

i truly love doing this and am thinking with a few classes i could turn it into the job of my dreams.



1 comment:

  1. You take such wonderful pictures. I hope you take those few classes and make this your dream job. I can't wait to see more of your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete